[ikki Sake Cocktail recipe] FRESH TOMATO MIST / JPN Sake and Tomato / Summer time / bar recipe
Have you ever enjoyed the cocktails based Japanese Sake?
Like beer or wine: the fermented alcohols, there are various cocktail recipes of Japanese Sake based.
For all the Sake lovers, restaurants and bars, ikki delivers SAKE Cocktail recipe from this time. ikki delivers information in a video format on our YouTube channel, and spread your world of Sake.
ikki SAKE Cocktail recipe – FRESH TOMATO MIST
- Sake 60ml
- Fresh tomato
- Syrup 1 spoon
- Mint leaves
- Slice tomato in 1/4 (use 1/2 of tomato)
- Put 2× 1/4 of sliced tomato and 1 spoon of syrup in the glass
- Mash tomato with a pestle
- Add ice cubes in the glass
- Pour 60ml of Sake
- Stir the glass from the bottom
- Decorate mint leaves on the cocktail
ikki will deliver more and more recipes of Sake based cocktails with video and articles.
Hope you enjoy Sake more and spread your own world of Sake!
See you in the next article.