[ikki Sake Cocktail recipe] W SPLASH / Wasabi in cocktail / The Cocktail based Japanese Sake /summer
Have you ever enjoyed the cocktails based Japanese Sake?
Like beer or wine: the fermented alcohols, there are various cocktail recipes of Japanese Sake based.
For all the Sake lovers, restaurants and bars, ikki delivers SAKE Cocktail recipe from this time. ikki delivers information in a video format on our YouTube channel, and spread your world of Sake.
ikki SAKE Cocktail recipe – W SPLASH
- Sake 30ml
- Tonic water 60ml
- Grate wasabi (only need a pinch of wasabi)
- Slice lime in 1/8
- Put ice cubes in the glass
- Pour 30ml of Sake in the glass
- Put a pinch of grated wasabi in the glass, and gently stir
- Pour 60ml of tonic water in the glass
- Squeeze sliced lime, and put juice in the glass
- Stir the ingredients once again
ikki will deliver more and more recipes of Sake based cocktails with video and articles.
Hope you enjoy Sake more and spread your own world of Sake!
See you in the next article.