[ikki Sake Cocktail recipe] SAKE SANSHO MOJITO / Japanese mohito / cocktail recipe of Sake, Sansho and mint leaves
Have you ever enjoyed the cocktails based Japanese Sake?
Like beer or wine: the fermented alcohols, there are various cocktail recipes of Japanese Sake based.
For all the Sake lovers, restaurants and bars, ikki delivers SAKE Cocktail recipe from this time. ikki delivers information in a video format on our YouTube channel, and spread your world of Sake.
ikki SAKE Cocktail recipe – SAKE SANSHO MOHITO
- Sake 60ml
- Sparkling water 60ml
- Syrup 1 spoon
- Lime 1/8
- Mint leaves
- Sansho spice powder Recipe
- Tear mint leaves and put in the glass
- Squeeze lime and put the squeezed lime in the glass
- Add syrup
- Mash the ingredients with a pestle
- Fill the glass with ice cubes (crashed ice preferable)
- Add Sake and sparkling water
- Gently stir the glass from the bottom
- Add Sansho spice powder and decorate mint leaves on top
ikki will deliver more and more recipes of Sake based cocktails with video and articles.